Is happiness peeking out from under your pain?
Guiding you from pain to your happiness center?
Guide to Pain Relief
- Imagine you are seeing the world through the eyes of the child in the picture.
- What is this child peeking at? Look out at the world through his eyes. What does he see? How does he feel about what he senses?
- Now check your pain level. Did going through this experience help you to take a deeper breath or forget about your pain for a moment?
- Is the pain or emotional stress you were feeling lighten for a while?
Focusing on happy situations and doing something to create smiles in someone else can create a space to lighten your pain load. Why is that?
Check out my free guide to Pain Relief
Just go for it
Don’t let pain slow you.
Don’t let anyone turn you around.
Even if you never never saw anyone do it before.
Follow your heart’s dream -go for it!
Take the first step.
Write it down as a goal.
Spend 10 minutes a day learning about it.
Follow your heart’s dream.
Does it scare you ? Even more reason to do it.
Remember, you will have all the strength and help you need.
You are Born To Win this race. so go ahead and Begin The Win.
Be Grateful and go for it today!
-MWolken copyright 2016
Do you need a time out?
Take a few minutes today with a dolphin and a dog.
Before watching this video write down how you are feeling (tired, uneasy, in pain…)
Rate how strong the feel is on scale of 1 to 10 . (10 being the worst)
Now check out the video.
After the video write down how you are feeling and rate it again. If there is now change, please be in touch with me.
Ways to use this video:
You can use this to change your energy
2. To calm and inspire positive action in group, office and the family.
Thanks to worldwide-animals.blogspot.com for this remarkable video.
When the pain seems to much.
Listen to your heart.
Ask for help from those that have a gentle way for you can hold on to follow.
Gentle ways out of pain 1:
- Quiet yourself.
- Relax your breathing.
- Focus in the moment.
- And breathe through the area that seems to feel the worst.
- See one small way you can shift this uncomfortable situation.
- Refocus on the new picture and breathe in the change.
- In the future always focus on this new scene.
- Give thanks for the shift.
Music for inspiration provided by Third Day – “I Need A Miracle” – and YouTube..
For quicker relief contact Mary Wolken PhD Dir. Healthy Living Center
for a complementary guidance session.
Decrease the focus on your pain and low energy by doing something natural.
These little girls are enjoying each other in the park and have forgotten their troubles.
These people from all walks of life from around the world are singing from their hearts and in this moment have put their pain and challenges aside.
Thanks to youtube.com and Farrel Williams