Have you ever wondered how am I
going to get through “it” ?
Admitting you could use some support
Simply acknowledging you have an issue or stress is a huge first step in finding a solution and may even decrease you pain.
This distress from the fear can interfere with your ability to function and you may experience intense anxiety or nervousness. Reflect on your fears and notice how much they affect your life. Are your fears keeping you from moving forward with what you want in your life?
Are you fears or emotional reactions:
- causing your sadness, anxiety, panic or pain to increase?
- creating an avoidance of specific places or situations?
- increasing your distress and interfering with your functionin?.
- has this situation persisted for months or longer?
- is it affecting your sleep?