What’s the price you ask?
Well it depends, how you do it. If you try to push it all through, you’ll pay with
- Your mind becoming foggy or going into over thinking day and night.
- Your nervous system may become agitated or go into withdrawals
- Your energy gets drained, and even after 8 hours of sleep, you’ll be dragging on rising.
- Emotionally you’ll feel less confident and drag through the day.
- You’ll tend to exercise less and binge eat.
These overloads physical and emotional states breed low confidence, unhappy or unfulfilled states of being.
The Super Solution Step 1
Learn how to Stop, Deep Breathe and do nothing for 1 whole minute. Then focus on doing one thing well at a time.
Now are you ready to “Be Confident, Happy and Healthy”?
“Be Confident, Happy and Healthy” this holiday season and for the rest of your life.
Dates & Times: Tuesday: Nov. 11. at 6 PM PST
Saturday: Nov. 15 at 10 AM PST
Sign up below to get the call in info
[contact-form][contact-field label=’Name’ type=’name’ required=’1’/][contact-field label=’Email’ type=’email’ required=’1’/][/contact-form]