When the pain seems to much.
Listen to your heart.
Ask for help from those that have a gentle way for you can hold on to follow.
Gentle ways out of pain 1:
- Quiet yourself.
- Relax your breathing.
- Focus in the moment.
- And breathe through the area that seems to feel the worst.
- See one small way you can shift this uncomfortable situation.
- Refocus on the new picture and breathe in the change.
- In the future always focus on this new scene.
- Give thanks for the shift.
Music for inspiration provided by Third Day – “I Need A Miracle” – and YouTube..
For quicker relief contact Mary Wolken PhD Dir. Healthy Living Center
for a complementary guidance session.