Confidence comes step by step though the road my not be crystal clear.
To attract the right connections to better serve the world through your work:
- I write down the scene of how I’ll feel in this new situation.
- how good I’ll feel helping so many more people in such a deep way
- type of people best served by my work.
- how well I can sleep knowing all my bills are paid and my savings are growing.
- I do a focus meditation twice daily thanking the Universe for allowing me to serve in this way or other.
- I spend time making myself and my bio. and business ready for the move up.
- This technique will help you whether your goal is weight gain or loss, emotional challenges
Example: Move through the holidays this year and the rest of your life with more easy, happiness and confidence.
If you would like an invitation to this experiential workshop click here. This experience is for those ready to step into their future.
For a free Confident and Happy session, contact me at the right.
You can be confident and healthier through the holidays, if you know how to decrease binge and insecurity eating before those parties are here. Sign Up, Free Training
Check out my friend Dr. Gail who struggled with her weight. but learned how to take it off and keep it off.
Join us as we get great tips on ” Caring For Yourself This Holiday Season
Sign Up, Free Training
“Train your breath to flow gently, like a river…
To master our breath is to be in control of our bodies and minds. Each time we find ourselves dispersed and find it difficult to gain control of ourselves by different means, the method of watching the breath should always be used.”― Thích Nhất Hạnh
Be Confident and Happy Class Series
“Catching your breath” class will let you experience the ultimate secret to health and confidence.
Date & Time: Tuesday Nov. 11. at 6 -7 PM PST. Replay will be available for those that register.
What’s the price you ask?
Well it depends, how you do it. If you try to push it all through, you’ll pay with
- Your mind becoming foggy or going into over thinking day and night.
- Your nervous system may become agitated or go into withdrawals
- Your energy gets drained, and even after 8 hours of sleep, you’ll be dragging on rising.
- Emotionally you’ll feel less confident and drag through the day.
- You’ll tend to exercise less and binge eat.
These overloads physical and emotional states breed low confidence, unhappy or unfulfilled states of being.
The Super Solution Step 1
Learn how to Stop, Deep Breathe and do nothing for 1 whole minute. Then focus on doing one thing well at a time.
Now are you ready to “Be Confident, Happy and Healthy”?
“Be Confident, Happy and Healthy” this holiday season and for the rest of your life.
Dates & Times: Tuesday: Nov. 11. at 6 PM PST
Saturday: Nov. 15 at 10 AM PST
Sign up below to get the call in info
[contact-form][contact-field label=’Name’ type=’name’ required=’1’/][contact-field label=’Email’ type=’email’ required=’1’/][/contact-form]